Last updated on February 18th, 2018 at 05:47 am
Surah Ibrahim is a ‘makki’ surah that has 52 ayaats. It is narrated by Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq that whoever recites surah Ibrahim and surah Hijr in a two-rak’aat prayer on every Friday, he will remain safe from poverty, insanity and sudden calamity.
In the commentary of Burhan, it is mentioned that writing this surah on a white parchment and then making a child wear it as a talisman keeps the child safe from ailments and makes it easy for him to drink and digest milk.
You might also like:
- Benefits of reciting Surah al-Fatiha
- Benefits of reciting Surah Yaseen
- Benefits of reciting Surah Al-Furqan
- Benefits of reciting Surah ar-Rahman
- Benefits of reciting “Bismillah Hirrahman Nirraheem”