Surah Ibrahim is a ‘makki’ surah that has 52 ayaats. It is narrated by Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq that whoever recites surah Ibrahim and surah Hijr in a two-rak’aat prayer on every Friday, he will remain safe from poverty, insanity and sudden calamity.
In the commentary of Burhan, it is mentioned that writing this surah on a white parchment and then making a child wear it as a talisman keeps the child safe from ailments and makes it easy for him to drink and digest milk.
You might also like:
- Benefits of reciting Surah al-Fatiha
- Benefits of reciting Surah Yaseen
- Benefits of reciting Surah Al-Furqan
- Benefits of reciting Surah ar-Rahman
- Benefits of reciting “Bismillah Hirrahman Nirraheem”
One More Thing: Please share! It is an ongoing charity for me and you. I pray that Allah accept our effort and protect us. May He (swt) make our actions sincerely for His sake and include them on our scale of good deeds on the Day of Judgement. Aamen,