There are a total of 200 verses in Surah Ale-Imran and it was revealed in Madinah.
- The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) has said that whoever recites surah Ale-Imran on Friday, then until the setting of the sun, he will be showered by the Mercy of Allah (s.w.t.) and the angels will beg for his forgiveness.
- The Prophet (s.a.w.) has also recommended this surah for those women who are not able to conceive.
- The surah should be written using saffron and then given to her to wear as a talisman and by the Will of Allah (s.w.t.), she will conceive.
- Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said that if a person faces hardship in earning his livelihood, he should write this surah and wear it as a talisman and Allah (s.w.t.) will increase his sustenance greatly.
- The Imam (a.s.) also said that if anyone recites both surah al-Baqarah and Ale-Imran, then these surahs will come in the shape of clouds on the day of judgement to protect him from the scorching heat.