Sūrat Quraysh (Arabic: سورة قريش, “The Quraysh“) is the 106th chapter of the Qur’an. It is a Meccan sura consisting of 4 ayat. The Surah has been so entitled after the word Quraish in the first verse.
- The Holy Prophet (S) said that the one who recites this Surah will get the reward of ten times the number of people performing Tawaaf and I’tekaaf.
- The recitation of Surah al-Feel and al-Quraysh in the compulsory prayers carries great reward.
- If this Surah is recited on food, its ill effects are removed.
- Those with heart conditions should recite this Surah and then gently blow into some drinking water and drink it.
- If a poor person recites this Surah before sunrise, Allah (S.w.T.) will make it easy for him to get his sustenance.