Surah al-Qiyamah contains 40 ayaat and it is ‘makki’ (Which means it was revealed in Mecca). Below art the Benefits of reciting Surah al-Qiyamah:
- It is narrated from the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) that the person who recites this surah will be counted from among those who believed in the Day of Judgement and his face will be shining when he is raised from his grave.
- It is also narrated that frequent reciters will be raised with handsome and attractive faces on the Day of Judgement.
- Recitation of this surah increases sustenance and protects the life and possessions of the reciter. He is liked by people.
- Surah al-Qiyamah also makes a person chaste, humble and sincere.
- Drinking water in which this surah has been written keeps the heart safe from ailments.
May Allah increase our knowledge of the Holy Quran.
One More Thing: Please share! It is an ongoing charity for me and you. I pray that Allah accept our effort and protect us. May He (swt) make our actions sincerely for His sake and include them on our scale of good deeds on the Day of Judgement. Aamen,